Sunday, January 1, 2012

a new year...



This is a Valentine I made with the new GRS Diners Club Set "Sealed With a Kiss." You can't see this in the photo, but I used red Fun Flock on the heart so it's a little fuzzy. I love the simplicity of this card.

One of my new years resolutions is to SEND more cards. Not just make them but actually send them. ;) I know how appreciated they are and I don't know why I don't do this more often. Tomorrow I plan on heading to the post office to buy a big book of stamps so I have no excuse (not having a stamp is an excuse I often use.)

There are a lot of things I'm looking forward to in 2012. To name a few...

Designing more stamps for Gourmet Rubber Stamps
Designing more websites for Pixel Remodel
Trip to St. George / Disneyland over Spring Break
*Hopefully a trip to Hawaii with my husband??* --we're working on it
Seeing my daughter go on the school bus for the first time in the Fall, and Kindergarten
Having more ME time with two kids in school!
Having my brother visit me in Seattle (he hasn't been here for a few years)
Working out at the YMCA that just opened down the street from me (no more excuses!)
Eating more cupcakes (after I visit the YMCA ;)
Getting caught up on my scrapbooking! Have already planned a scrap night with friends.

We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Love, love LOVE this, Tricia!! Simplicity at it's finest for sure!!

Great list there! ;)