Sunday, January 15, 2012

kissing tag



The Gourmet Rubber Stamps design team is doing a "Kissing Tag" challenge today, and I decided to play (because who doesn't want to play a game of kissing tag? ;) My tag was inspired by this card I posted a few days ago.

Here is what the back of the card looks like... this is material-paper. I covered the backside of the pin so it's not poking out the back. I'm planning on using this with a box of pineapple truffles from See's for my husband on Valentine's Day (his favorite.)



Check out the other design team kissing tags on the GRS blog today!

6 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

That heart tipped pin is so cute through the stamped heart.

Rose Ann said...

Your tag is so pretty, Tricia...and I love your pin and ribbons!! Beautiful work!!

Taylor said...

Tricia, this is lovely. The pin is really the perfect touch!

Tiffany said...

Very sweet tag! I love this! Beautiful design!

Joy said...

what a cute tag, love the stick pin!

wendyp said...

very pretty!!!