Thursday, December 29, 2011

wonderful world

Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying the Holidays! I've been playing with the new Sealed With a Kiss stamp set that Meridith and I designed for Gourmet Rubber Stamps... samples to come soon!

I'm feeling very grateful for a lot of things in my life this year. I have great friends, a wonderful, supportive husband, the cutest kids ever, and a great career. I feel fortunate that I get to do what I love for living... so glad that I went into Graphic Design. Every year has it's ups and downs and this year was no exception... but everyone I love is happy and healthy, and you can't really ask for more than that. Overall 2011 has been a good one. Here's to 2012 being a great year as well for all of us!

Some exciting news that really ended my year on a high note... Cath from Paper Crafts Magazine - Moxie Fab World has nominated a stamp set I designed, Wonderful World, as one of the top 10 "trendiest" stamp sets of the year! I am honored and excited. Cath has a poll on her blog today where you can vote for your favorite set out of the 10. I would love it if you would cast a vote for Wonderful World!

Here's a sample I made back when we released this set. It's one of my favorites, I had a hard time giving this card away (but I did. I remember! :)



This stamp set is available at Gourmet Rubber Stamps... and it's 40% off right now too through the end of the year. Just use the discount code 40IN2011 on checkout!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I cast my vote for you! What a cute set and card too! I'm glad the year went well for you and I wish you the best in 2012!