Thursday, November 6, 2008

sketch challenge #51

WARNING. What you are about to see may shock you. I've created a card without stamping!!!



It's true. This is not something that happens often! But it does feature our Winter Wonderland patterned paper and cardstock. I thought that the Holiday Trees pattern (we named all the patterns...it was so much fun choosing names!) worked pretty well for the sketch challenge this week...it was already divided into sections and it has polka-dots! And then I also just happened to have a new box of embellishments from Making Memories that I've been anxious to use...it had that little scallop circle die-cut that I thought would look cute with the paper. And buttons too (of course!) An easy little Holiday card.

Supplies:
Winter Wonderland patterned paper pack
Winter Wonderland cardstock pack
Making Memories Falala embellishments


By the way, we have some new Shimmerz colors available now and we also have the new Shimmerz Blingz colors in! They are so pretty, I couldn't stop staring at them. The Blingz are just like the Shimmerz, only even more glittery! You can read about them on the Shimmerz blog, awesome card samples there too.

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

stamping or not, this is a great card!

Rose Ann said...

Even without stamping, this is very pretty!! Must be that paper. *wink*

AJ said...

oh great! now I need to order more shimmerz!!!
love the card- it's very cute!!

wendyp said...

it may not have stamping, but its still adorable!!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh this is totally elegant Tricia! I love it!