Wednesday, July 16, 2008

sneak peek day #2

Welcome to Summer Sneak Peek Day #2! Today I am revealing:

Witch
Witch Saying
Happy Halloween


Witching you a Happy Halloween! Today I present to you our new Halloween stamp singles...I just love Halloween! I've been telling Meridith we need a good witch stamp now for some time. A cute witch with striped socks and big buckles on her shoes and hat.



This witch, much like our other "little people" stamps, is fun to color. I loved making her face and skin green. I recently saw the Broadway musical "Wicked" and it made me think of the Wicked Witch of the West...she looks like a wicked witch but she's really a nice witch, ha ha! Our witch wants to go trick-or-treating with her little pumpkin bucket (who wouldn't?!) I made my own little "buckle" with ribbon and hardware as an accent and I stamped the sentiment right on some Halloween-themed patterned paper.

We're also releasing a fun Happy Halloween stamp. It is a sentiment PLUS it has spooky eyes and ghosts and a witch and spider webs all in one stamp! I stamped the sentiment in black and heat-embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it some fun texture. The ghost in the background is from our Spooked! stamp set.



Close up...



Meridith is revealing our new Fall-themed set Happy Harvest today!

Also check out these Design Team blogs for more sneak peeks featuring today's stamps!
Jeanne, Joslyn, Katie, Kendra, Taylor, Rose Ann, Cambria, Sherry, and Lauren.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Meridith Anne said...

These turned out super duper cute! I'm excited for Halloween now! :)

Cambria Turnbow said...

Oh, I LOVE this witch.. love her as much as the hula girl! The sentiments are PERFECT for Halloween! You girls nailed it again! :)

suzy_h said...

So cute! Love how you added the buckle by the ribbon - goes so perfectly with her shoes!

She is so sweet! Is there such a thing as a sweet witch?

wendyp said...

How cute! Love her striped socks!!!

musingsofanaddict said...

The ribbon on the witch card is so cool! I love it!

Rose Ann said...

I love your little witch, and how you've colored her green!! Your Halloween sentiment looks so great embossed, too!! Fabulous samples, Tricia!!

Bee said...

I love those Hallowen stamsp! So cute!
The happy Halloween with cob webs etc... is too perfect! And the little witch is so sweet! :-)
It makes me eager to be in fall, and to tackle those scrappages from last Halloween... ;-)

Maria Levine said...

OH HOW AWESOME! I'm am loving the peeks and the sets already listed! I can't believe it's time to think about fall, I'll bet tomorrow ou are going to toss out Christmas!

Bethany Paull said...

What cuties! I love the ric rac on the first and the little white painted ghost peaking out on the second.