Wednesday, July 23, 2008

how do you like them apples?

Another Happy Harvest card using the bushel of apples image. I colored in the apples with colored pencils. I think the waxy look of the colored pencils was perfect for apples.



the sentiment is inside...



My favorite stamp in this set is the swirly "leaves blowing in the wind" stamp. You can see it stamped across my patterned paper...and I love how Meridith used it on this sneak peek sample. It's so easy to use! When this set was being designed, I had said to Meridith that it would be cool to have some autumn leaves blowing in the wind-- though I had no idea how we'd pull that off. This image is what Meridith came up with and it's perfect!

5 comments:

Bee said...

Beautiful card, and I love the blowing leaves too... ;-)
Those fall colors always make me happy, don't know why, maybe because I miss them in Florida!...

Meridith Anne said...

This is such a yummy card. :)

Sandy Hill said...

I love your fall cards. That is my absolutely favorite time of year when the leaves change colors and we go from sweltering hot to a nice cool down. I definitely have to have this stamp set.

wendyp said...

Very pretty! Love the leaves blowing in the wind stamp also!

Rose Ann said...

Your apples look yummy!! Great coloring and papers!!