Sunday, July 20, 2008

happy birthday meridith anne



Today is Meridith's (Anne's) Birthday! Happy happy birthday. Now you are as old as me. Ha! This is a birthday card for Anne featuring our new Gizmo's and Gears set. I really enjoyed reading some of the guesses during Meridith's blog candy bash as to what this set would be. Quite a few of you guessed that it would be a robot set!

I used a brad I had that was in the shape of a screw head...is that not perfect for this card? I'm just in love with all those gizmos and gears. By the way many of you have said that you love 2-step stamping and two of these gears are designed to coordinate with each other...both the big and middle-sized gear have a solid and a outline version.



I used some circle punches to cut out my gears and I also punched the sentiment out and put it in the right hand corner inside the card.

Enjoy your birthday Meridith!

2 comments:

Meridith Anne said...

Awww, thank you! :) I heart that card!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Cute card, Tricia!! I love all of those gears and how you've placed them!!