Saturday, July 12, 2008

fun fun fun

We have been having so much fun celebrating our Anniversary...we love it! The blog candy bash has been such a blast for our design team (and you...gotta love free stamps!) and we are so excited to start showing you our summer stamp release...only THREE more days!!!

Speaking of fun...here are a few picts from my trip to Zion. The kids in the photos are my son and Meridith's daughter. I dragged my (very heavy) SLR camera around on the hikes we took and it was so worth it because look at some of these shots...so beautiful!









4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Counting down....*wink*. Great pictures of your fun time together!!!

AJ said...

looks like a good time~ I know what you mean about dragging your BIG SLR around!! I wouldn't leave home with out it though!!!

liannallama said...

Beautiful pics! looks like you had a great time!

Karinne said...

Hey! It's Karinne. It was so fun seeing you and your adorable children! Glad Southern Utah was fun, better you than me... I melted up here. ;)