Monday, April 7, 2008
good week so far...
It's a good week so far. Yes it's only Monday. But here are my reasons: (in no particular order)
1) As promised, my sister came over on Sunday to do cardmaking with me. I had to take a photo of it as proof (those who know us will laugh.) We had a good time! She thought she was only coming over for 2 hours but ended up cardmaking for 4. We all know how that goes now, don't we? ;)
2) I made a birthday card for my brother. It's below. He turns 29 on Wednesday! I was in a birthday card kind of mood so I pulled out our Happy Birthday set and made quite a few cards I like...I'll post more later. It was a good cardmaking day!
3) There is going to be a new episode of The Office on Thursday night! Yippee! It's about friggin time. I bought my husband a Dwight Schrute bobble-head and it's been a constant reminder that my favorite t.v. show hasn't been on the air for months now. It's been killing me! So, do you think that Jim and Pam will get married and live happily ever after, or are they going to break up and get back together for a few years until the show runs its course like Ross and Rachel did? :)
4) Desperate Housewives is also back on Sunday night...
5) Our manufacturer let us know that our new stamps are shipping out and I'm going to get to play with them by the end of the week! Yeeeahhhh!! I went shopping at our LSS today for new paper to go with my samples. Oooooh new rubbah coming...it makes me giddy just thinking about it.
6) My baby is almost walking! Not only is this cute, but it means that she's almost old enough to go to the babysitting room at my gym so I can start doing yoga again! Yippee! (My sisters class, actually. She teaches at our local gym, where she is also a personal trainer. Pros and cons about that as I'm sure you can imagine. ha ha.)
7) Last but not least, we have decided on where we are going for our romantic get-away! Thank you to all who left suggestions. We had narrowed it down to California--either a San Francisco/Napa Valley B&B trip *or* the fabulous Hotel DelCoronado resort in San Diego. Wow, take a look at this place (below...thank you diana for suggesting this resort!) My husband let me have the final say but told me he what he'd really love to do is sit on a warm sandy beach for a few days and do absolutely NOTHING. I could go for that. San Diego it is! I can't wait...