Friday, February 22, 2008

no spring skips its turn



Spring where are you?!!! I know should not be complaining because it's actually been very sunny all week. It's just been COLD! I have to admit, February is not really my favorite month. I like it a lot more now that I live in Seattle (I'll take rain over snow any day) but I'm still always counting down the days for March to begin. Sometimes March weather feels the same as February but at least it's closer to April/Spring than February is. ;) So when I did the Sketch Challenge last night, Spring was definitely on my mind and that's why I chose this sentiment from our Say it in Script set. This is the only stamping on this whole card...sometimes you just need some pretty paper, some ribbon, and the perfect sentiment.

Only seven more days to go until March!

5 comments:

Bee said...

I love February because :
1- It's my birthday month.
2_ I live in Florida now! (85 today!)

Everybody seems to have been stamping with spring in mind lately! :-)

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

This is so beautiful!

But I hear ya on the winter thing. I did a "feels like spring" card today myself because it has been so sunny and nice. But this is Canada so it could snow tomorrow!

SmilynStef said...

Love that beautiful paper and the way you tied the ribbon ... lovely card.

Rose Ann said...

Your sentiment is so elegant, and looks perfect with that pretty paper!! Beautiful card!!

joslyn said...

i think our winter might last forever.