Monday, September 10, 2007

Today's the Day!

Today is the day our new stamps are on sale, yippee! And, just to make things more fun, we've uploaded a BUNCH of new samples from our Design Team to the Sketchbook, many of which feature samples made with our new stamps as well as samples for the upcoming holidays. Make sure to check them out!

Here are two samples using the High Hello's set. Tip: one of the cool things about cling stamps is you can actually bend the rubber and the image a bit so it makes a new shape. For example, I bent the stamp to make the flowers on the card below lean different ways. Cool huh? I've actually seen our Design Team doing this a lot lately and had to try it out myself! This card also uses the new Just Words set and Shapes and Stitches.


I used a stamp from the new In the Background set to make the circle pattern on the blue card (Versamark.) Can I just tell you I've already thought of SO many ways to use that Backgrounds set...I can tell it's going to be one of my most-used sets.


Happy Stamping! :)

4 comments:

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

Those are both DARLING!!!! I especially love the colors on the top one! I've totally got to get that set! WAHOO! :D

Kathy said...

Getting ready to order these I love them.

Flossie's Follies said...

Love your cards, this set is on my wish list.

Rose Ann said...

Awesome cards! I especially love the floral one!