Friday, July 27, 2007

Girl Time!


I'm off to the beach in Newport, Oregon this weekend for a Girls Weekend...a family Girls weekend! All the girls on my Mom's side of the family are getting together at a beach house we've rented. We've never done this before...I'm excited! I've never been to Newport either so that will be fun.

I want to bring cardmaking stuff on the trip with me for us all to play with, but I fear if I try to bring it all that there will be no room in the car for my luggage (or me, for that matter ;) so I'm choosing one stamp set to bring with me and coordinating supplies. And what better set to choose for a beach trip than the Shore Thoughts set of course! We can all make a few beach-themed cards as we're looking out over the ocean...doesn't that sound like the perfect weekend? Ahhhhh. I can hardly wait.

This card is one I had made for our last newsletter and I've been wanting to try some different variations with it. Maybe a "white" sandy beach. I just love the idea of making a little beach scene on a card! :)

Be back Wednesday!

(By the way, I'm making a special announcement on Wednesday so check back!)

2 comments:

Cambria Turnbow said...

Have fun in Newport with the girls! Newport is very nice. :) HAVE FUN STAMPIN' TOO :)

Kathy W said...

Hope you had a good trip. Cambria's right: Newport is a lot of fun; I hope the sea lions were on the docks for you in old town putting on a show. I could watch them for hours!